• Build analytical forecasting models and evaluate results
• Write reports, create presentations, tables and graphs for analytical projects
• Interfacing with both clients and internal team members in a professional, effective way
• Act as a resource for statistical issues such as sampling and data analysis
• Manage the exploration, development and implementation of new methods
• Find solutions that create repeatable value and revenue stream
• Maintain up to date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
• Communicate statistical ideas and interpret statistical results to non-statisticians effectively
• Create technology solutions related materials in for the form of PowerPoint slides, Visio diagrams, or other appropriate formats
• Assist in the maintenance, monitoring, and enhancement of current statistical modeling functions and software, including re-estimation of model coefficients, scoring of file data, and sample size calculation
• Undergraduate in United States
• Preferred degree in either: Applied Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
• Masters Degree
• 10 – 15 years experience building models
• Proficient in SAS
• Experience with fuzzy logic, neural nets, logistical regression
• Pragmatic thinker who excels in fast paced environment
• Excellent client facing communication skills
• Analytical skills to evaluate, understand, and interpret data from client’s perspective
• Well versed in areas of hypothesis testing, response surface methodology, mixed model analysis, multivariate analysis (cluster and factor analysis), sampling/stratification
• Ability to apply knowledge across multiple industries including, but not limited to, marketing, finance, insurance, risk.
• To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Our client has an entry-level opening in its Data Processing and Statistical Analysis Team. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics or other degree program that required training in data analysis or experimental methods. The position requires a strong work ethic and commitment to superior internal customer service.
The Statistical Analyst (SA) is a college graduate that seeks to gain entry-level experience in the field of public opinion research and survey data analysis.
The SA will be trained to complete tasks related to:
• Survey Project Design Support
o Gathering Census Data
o Organizing Sampling Data and Reports
o Preparing Maps for Geographic Analyses
• Questionnaire Preparation
• Initial Survey Data Processing
o Monitoring Project Progress
o Preparing Topline Reports
o Preparing Crosstab Tables
• Crosstab Book Production
o Conducting Quality Control Checks on Reports
o Printing Crosstab Books and Special Reports
o Finishing Reports (Binding)
• Report Presentation Support
o Providing data and reports to the Graphics Department
o Creating Graphs of Survey Results (Including Maps)
o Conducting Quality Control Checks on Presentations
In addition to the above assignments, the SA will be expected to:
• Exhibit expert knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
• Gain experience with SAS Programming.
• Gain entry level experience in survey data analysis.
• Gain experience with Powerpoint and Mapping software.
• Gain broad experience in the area of public opinion research.
*Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder*
Works closely with other programmers, biostatisticians, and clinical data managers with a leading role in the collection, analysis, and reporting of clinical data for phase I-IV clinical development programs.
• Following the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) Implementation Guide, writes specifications for SDTM datasets.
• Following statistical analysis plans and the Analysis Data Model (ADaM) Implementation Guide, writes specifications for analysis datasets.
• Following specifications, develops algorithms and writes programs to create datasets.
• Produces data listings, summary tables and graphs using SAS software.
• Independently checks data listings, summary tables and graphs.
• Imports and exports SAS data.
• Assists data management group in performing data edit checks.
• Understands and conducts work consistent with GCP, ICH, 21 CFR part 11, internal SOPs and training, and international regulatory requirements.
• Plays an active role in taking project solutions and generalizing them for the Biostatistics group.
• Interacts with the project statistician and guides other programmers participating on a project team.
Bachelor’s degree in a statistics, computer science, or a similar quantitative field; an equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. Experience in programming with the Statistical Analysis System (SAS) beyond classroom work is required.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in clinical statistical programming within pharmaceutical or related industry (biotechnology, medical device, Clinical Research Organization (CRO)). SAS Certified Base and/or Advance Programmer experience is preferred.
• Proven experience in SAS programming including base SAS, SAS/Stat, SAS/Graph, macros, ODS.
• Experience with SDTM and ADaM industry data standards.
• Exposure to statistical graphics software.
• Good communication skills and attention to detail are crucial.
• Proven ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Able to assert own ideas and persuade others through effectively consolidating, evaluating, and presenting relevant information.
• Skilled at promoting team cooperation and a commitment to team success.
• Adept at seeing change as an opportunity to improve business performance and campaigning for it when necessary.
*Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Prepares biostatistics input to research and regulated product proposals.
• Design and analysis of analytical and clinical trials. Provides high-level strategic guidance to the product team in the areas of study design and biostatistics.
• Design, analyze and present study level data, including device trials. Perform interim and final analysis for FDA review.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of analyses conducted for assigned projects.
• Prepare statistical summary reports. Write the statistical methods sections of integrated study reports.
• Assist in FDA submissions to address trial design and analysis related questions.
• MS or PhD in statistics, computer science, mathematics or physics
• 4+ years of experience in genomics or IVD or companion diagnostics
• Demonstrate a strong background in statistics and/or probability theory via professional experience, coursework and/or publications
• Deep understanding of genomics data and its analysis
• Understanding of EU, FDA and other countries regulatory guidelines to make sure all information necessary for analysis are collected accurately and efficiently
• Experience with data analysis software e.g. Matlab or R or SAS.
• Self-motivated and ability to originate new ideas
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• 4+ years of experience in genomics or IVD or companion diagnostics
• Deep understanding of genomics data and its analysis
• Understanding of EU, FDA and other countries regulatory guidelines
*Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder
Looking for Data Scientist to conduct cutting-edge research and development of the audience targeting and campaign delivery optimization of next generation mobile advertising delivery software platform. The successful candidate will join a vibrant team to develop new Machine Learning and Data Mining technologies for effective mobile advertising and its analytics.
This position reports into Chief Scientist.
o Strong analytical and programming skills
o Deep understanding of probability theory and statistical methods
o Strong background in mathematical optimization and machine learning theory
o Proven technical skills in data mining and Big Data technologies
o Ability to write quality code to prototype and implement research algorithms
o Experience with mobile advertising, online advertising or social media is a plus
o MS/PhD in computer science, a quantitative engineering discipline, statistics, or applied mathematics is preferred.
o BS degree with equivalent experience and exceptional analytical skills will be considered.
Technical Language Requirements
o Script languages such as python, perl and shell script
o Statistical programming languages, R or equivalent
o MapReduce; Hadoop or equivalent
o AWS experience is definitely a plus
The Senior Data Analyst, Bank Operations will provide analytical support and reporting to the Accounting and Bank Operations Department as well as other departments including Business Stacks. This position will work closely with Accounting, Bank Operations, and Business Intelligence Management in providing them with pertinent and actionable information from both financial and operational perspectives.
Perform transaction-level fee analysis using complex SQL queries, business processes monitoring, compliance reporting, and using Microsoft Office tools.
Manage reports necessary for accounting operations and financial reporting.
Perform ad-hoc analysis to provide actionable insights as it relates to customer and financial impact as well as risk exposure and recommending process improvement.
Learn overall bank and company operations to properly analyze processes.
Participate in projects and provide subject matter expertise in group settings.
Interact at all levels of the company, including but not limited to executive, senior, and department management as well as with external clients and vendors.
Consistently deliver projects of high quality with excellent attention to detail within tight deadlines.
Collaborate with the Data Warehouse team as a subject matter expert and help write business requirements for best practices reporting and analytics.
Communication: Superior verbal and written presentation skills are required. Actively listen to others to understand their perspective. Ability to present with confidence complex topics and analysis in easy to comprehend manner. Ability to summarize data into useful information using visual and graphical approaches.
Implementation/Execution: Combine consultative skills with analytical knowledge to critically evaluate objectives and customer requirements. Ability to translate these objectives into meaningful and actionable presentations and reports. Demonstrate skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, inconsistencies/anomalies within complex data environment.
Database Skills/Technology: Must have broad comprehension of how data is organized in various database formats and ability to efficiently extract data for analytical use. Advanced skills in SQL querying along with knowledge of BI tools. Forensic data experience and time-series data analysis is preferred.
Work Ethics: Must be able to simultaneously handle multiple projects and meet deadlines with proven ability to succeed in a high activity/pace environment with managing associated stress. Outstanding ability to work independently, within a team, and across various departments.
Problem Solving: Problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative manner and ability to influence with deep subject matter expertise.
Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or statistics; CIS a plus. Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum of five (5) years of experience in analytics area, preferably in banking or other financial experience.
Outstanding analytical abilities with a steep learning curve.
Must have advanced SQL querying skills to pull data from data warehouses and operational databases.
Experience using major BI software packages (e.g. Micro-Strategy, Tableau).
Microsoft Office products expertise with advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, complex formulas, VLOOKUPs, statistical functions, presentation styles, etc.).
*Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder*
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
Location is open. Ph.D in Statistics is required.
Position Description – Senior Statistician (Vice President or Senior Director)
This individual will provide leadership and expertise in health services research with proficiency in applied statistics, epidemiological methods, healthcare fraud, and healthcare provider performance. Strong statistical skills are required. The successful candidate will be responsible for the production, quality, deployment, and documentation of methodologies and content for Truven Health Analytics clients. This person will be capable of operating as an independent statistical consultant, advising colleagues and clients on the planning and execution of statistical analyses using appropriate methods, as well as on the interpretation and presentation of results. The candidate will also participate in writing new business proposals. Strong skills are expected in statistical programming.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications (Requirements)
• Collaborate with Project Managers to achieve study objectives, deliver results on time, and ensure the quality of deliverables.
• Interact with knowledge experts to specify statistical models.
• Create specifications for building analytic data files.
• Analyze health research data and interpret results.
• Ensure data and reporting meet high standards.
• Strictly follow data security protocols.
• Serve as consultant regarding content and methods to both internal and external (client) users.
• Innovate statistical methods or adapt standard statistical methods, as needed.
• Communicate effectively with both internal and external clients, explain methods, interpret results, and create effective tabular and graphical displays.
• Give talks on statistical methods for both internal and external audiences.
• Ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality or deadlines on individual projects. Requires experience working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills: able to discuss technical issues with technical and non-technical audiences and work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
• Proven ability to estimate and meet realistic timelines.
• Ability to solve problems using analytical skills and choose appropriate statistical methods to meet study objectives.
• Experience in designing analyses for a non-technical client.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and a team player. Requires experience in carrying out innovative methods and functioning as a statistical lead within a project team.
• Experience in the documentation of analytical concepts, in report-writing, and in writing papers for submission to journals. Requires publications in journals or the submission of statistical reports to clients.
• Self directed and motivated: requires minimal management assistance to accomplish day to day activities. Requires significant experience in statistical consulting.
• Experience in a broad array of statistical methods used in health services research. Requires experience with basic and advanced statistical methods, including hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, sample size determination, Bayesian statistics, analysis of variance and regression modeling, including generalized linear models, logistic regression, Poisson regression, hierarchical regression, and data mining.
• Ability to program in SAS.
• Familiarity with the Microsoft Suite (e.g., Excel and Word).
• PhD in statistics and 5+ years of health services research experience.
Our Client is in need of a SAS Programmer/ Developer with MVS/ TSO/ JCL Experience. Ideal candidate will have Mainframe, Healthcare and ETL experience. Candidate should have good communication skills and a willingness to work with a team.
- Typical project responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and tracking requirements.
- Identifying required information fields and develops data dictionary.
- The SAS Programmer/Analyst will collaborate with IT to design and develop reports.
- They will be responsible for extracting, transforming, and loading raw data in various platforms using SAS code, validate and ensure data accuracy, completeness, and operational data quality.
- They will develop SAS code and macros to generate summary tables, charts, alerts, and reports.
- They will work with business users to define and document business rules.
• Builds and maintains complex statistical SAS routines using macros, vendor software, software written by self and others. Tests and maintains data integrity across multiple databases (internal SAS, DB2, VSAM; external: Adobe, Excel, SAS parsing routines, COBOL). Designs & enhances databases. Designs menu systems that are effective and user-friendly. Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information that satisfies the client’s needs. Designs, generates tracking and monitoring tools.
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Health Care Administration, Public Health Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, or related field required, or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree and work experience in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
- Five (5) or more years programming in SAS required.
• Experience with SQL, macros, and SASGRAPH, PROC Report and statistical procedures in SAS preferred.
• Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases required.
• Typically five (5) or more years of related analytical consulting experience, health care experience preferred.
• Project management experience strongly preferred.
• Microsoft Office skills required.
• Exceptional analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills.
- Able to use SQL, Crystal Reports and other statistical tools to develop, test, and report on complex processes.
- Able to create and/or revise query logic and documentation to meet new business requirements.
- Experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to email@example.com
Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
Do you possess a PhD with 8 years of experience, or MS and 10 years of experience in Biostatistics? Do you have experience in providing scientific and technical evaluations of assay performance?
Description of ideal candidate:
- Industry experience in support of a chemical medicines compendia or product development and quality environment is desirable. Experience with reference materials development is a plus.
- Experience with pharmaceutical and biotechnology product development.
- Experience in development and evaluation of analytical methods for the characterization of biopharmaceutical products, specifically the statistical analysis aspects.
- Experience with the development and analysis of study protocols for reference materials
- Statistical design and analysis of bioassay studies
- Experience with the statistical aspects of validation
- Understanding of pharmaceutical quality systems and associated regulatory framework is essential (ICH guidelines and FDA’s IND, NDA, BLA)
- Ability to write technical reports pertaining to the evaluation of materials testing and methods development.
- Able to establish and nurture relationships with individuals of varying backgrounds and learning styles. Able to operate independently where appropriate, yet understands when to escalate issues and how to establish effective working relationships.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Well-developed organizational, interpersonal communications, negotiation, writing, and strong listening skills.
- Knowledge of internet, electronic database searches, and statistical software industry.
- Project Management skills. Must have ability to prioritize and manage multiple, concurrent projects with often long life cycles.
- Must be able to share technical information with non-technical or non-scientific staff, and to communicate effectively with representatives from pharmaceutical companies, government, and academic institutions. Ability to persuade corporations to collaborate with organization on various projects.
- Experience with, and knowledge of the USP-NF is preferred.
Oversees and facilitates all aspects of the development of General Chapters to the USP-NF, from development of the initial proposal to the publication of the documentary standard. Evaluates and analyzes supporting data, and translates into editorial style and format
.• Acts as an internal expert in statistical analyses and work closely with scientists and expert committees, and provides day to day support for study design, sampling strategies and data analysis to facilitate the development of candidate’s reference materials into Reference Standards.
• Manages the activities of Statistics Expert Committee, including work plan development and management, interface with the Chair and coordinating point for all of the EC’s scientific activities.• Supports the design and execution of collaborative testing, once a candidate material has been sourced. Prepares statistical analysis summary to accompany the reference standard candidate evaluation packages.
• Evaluates on a regular basis the need to develop new guidance on data analysis, and monitors the interdependencies between monographs and chapters and helps create consistency in statistical approaches.
• Provides scientifically and technically sound evaluation of assay performance; helps with assay troubleshooting, as well as the review and approval of data generated by laboratory scientists.• Writes general and specific subject correspondence pertaining to monographs, general chapters, reference materials, and various policy issues. Plans and oversees necessary laboratory work for method development and verification as needed
.• Communicates and maintains working relationships with other departments regarding projects related to validation studies, methods development, reference standards, and other cross-cutting activities. • Keeps abreast of current trends and developments in related scientific fields, particularly in the area of statistical analysis for assays included in USP monographs and chapters. • Responds to stakeholder inquiries pertaining to USP-NF monographs, reference standards and General Chapters (as assigned).
• Serves as representative of organization at professional meetings (scientific meetings organized by USP and other organizations, meetings at other pharmacopeias or regulatory agencies etc.). Minimum Requirements:Ph.D. degree in Statistics or Biostatistics with eight (8) years of relevant experience or M.S. and ten (10) years.
Must be a US citizen or Green Card Holder. e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Manager, Demand Analytics position is responsible for developing and maintaining processes and tools in a SAS ecosystem necessary to support supply chain functions relating to budgeting, finance, forecasting, demand and supply planning, order fulfillment and metrics reporting. The position will also be required to manage continuous process improvements within supply chain, developing and building solutions that are scalable and adaptable to changing business needs. Leverages base SAS coding skills to scrub and maintain large datasets that support business functions relating to demand planning and fulfillment. Proactively provide department and executive leadership with key supply chain performance metrics that impact budgets, supply planning, demand planning, order fulfillment, and finance. Position will own and manage the data integrity of all data sources within supply chain as well as the accuracy and functionality of all tools that are developed.
- Function as the primary expert regarding tools and data developed for supply chain in SAS.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive relational database of key supply chain data sources such as shipment history, historical sales forecasts, inventory levels, customer information (planograms, fixtures, etc.) and demand plans.
- Build and maintain supply chain replenishment system in SAS incorporating multiple data source inputs including but not limited to inventory, sales data, customer information, sales forecasts, shipment demand, shipment history, etc.
- Build key supply chain metrics reports that will be shared with executive teams within the company.
- Work with groups within supply chain to identify areas of improvement and pain points that can be automated or streamlined in areas of demand planning, supply planning and order fulfillment.
- Exercise process management skills to improve and/or change existing practices.
- Work cross functionally with Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, and Business Stacks to build comprehensive tools and provide actionable insight into the business to drive sales.
- Create statistical models to analyze and explain business performance and predict future results.
- Support supply chain budgeting process.
- Perform data analysis, forecasting, and report building as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- BA/BS in an analytical field required. MBA/MS desirable.
- Coursework in a combination of 2 years Economics, Calculus, and Statistics desirable.
- Proven ability to build statistical models to solve business problems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with large volumes of data and experience in quantitative analytics a must.
- Minimum 2 years supply chain metrics and reporting a plus.
- Highly proficient Base SAS coding skills required.
- Advanced Base SAS certification highly desirable.
- Experience building integrated databases essential.
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data and build quantitative models of business problems.
- Excellent oral and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities, effective inter-personal skills, and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Ability to find errors in large data sets and identify significant data amid large volumes of routine information.
- Expertise in how to apply multiple linear regression and exponential smoothing helpful.
- Experience with MS Office suite especially Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Experience with VBA code a plus.
- Ability to lead business process changes that require cross-functional alignment involving Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Order Fulfillment.
- Proven ability to design, develop, test, and implement analytical models that are able to take large scale data sets and join them together and then quantify what is driving trends and events.
Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder. e-mail resume to email@example.com