This is a short-term contract position. The key to success in this position is to build a cloud-based SQL database from the ground up that allows for smooth data imports/extraction, data transfers through API calls, reporting, and data quality control.
· Use your analytical thinking and communication skills to identify database requirements by interviewing relevant team members, analyzing department applications and operations, and evaluating existing systems.
· Recommend data solutions by defining architecture of database and functional capabilities, with appropriate information security and HIPAA compliance, back-up, and recovery specifications.
· Build data models and pipelines to securely and efficiently move personal and health data between various sources through our cloud-based data warehouse system with smartly designed, scalable, reliable code.
· Create database to communicate fluidly with salesforce.com and other technology partners, and automate data transfers wherever and whenever possible for best use of data team time and resources.
· Utilize your attention to detail and high standards to maintain, triage, and solve database issues quickly.
· Document all database process and procedure and train team members on proper and efficient utilization.
· Use your conceptual and analytical thinking to define data integration and reporting requirements.
· Demonstrate your fantastic written and verbal communication skills by initiating and managing cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues.
· Work with Sales and Marketing team to respond to technical RFP questions. Document technical RFP responses for use in future RFPs.
· Utilize your analytical and problem solving skills to manage issues and escalate as needed to the Account Director, and other teams such as Coaching, Biometrics, and Design.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent degree
· Expert with MS Products – specifically excel, CSV and database software
· Expert with SQL and SSIS and previous experience with Amazon Web Services and building a cloud-based database
· Be able to handle light HTML work
This is an on-site position. Please only apply if you are local to the area.