Must be a US citizen or Green Card Holder. Preferred location is Raleigh, NC, though other locations will be considered.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the following attributes:
• Health Care Domain Expertise: The individual will have a strong background in health care data including: HL7, medical record information, claims information, demographic/registration/ eligibility data.
• Technical Leadership: Strong experience in conceptualizing end-to-end solution architectures. Ability to guide other consultants with detailed reviews of their work and providing overall technical leadership. They have proven leadership skills either by managing technical teams or in a previous role as an architect responsible for laying the foundation for significant work.
• Multi-Faceted: A track record in charting untested waters. They need to demonstrate that they have the conceptual skills to learn new technologies, and contribute to areas such as infrastructure, administration, security with ease.
• Value Orientation: Our solution architects work closely with our engagement managers who lead our projects to deliver value. Unlike traditional project managers who focus solely on managing the cost and schedules, our engagement managers serve as true leaders for the engagement, creating value in all aspects of the project. Our consultants constantly calibrate their activities to ensure that they are focused on value and not solely on technical activities.
• 10 + Years of experience in data management. Of which, at least 5 years need to be in health care data management acquired at a payor/ provider or a consulting firm that services these organizations
• Able to lead and support the customer with making decisions, recommending suitable DQ (match coding) / ETL approaches, recommending data model approaches
• Experience in creating ETL jobs using SAS Data Management Advanced / SAS DI Studio.
• Experience in developing data integration jobs that involves large volumes of healthcare data and optimizing performance of such jobs. Strong understanding of databases and SQL programming.
• General knowledge of SAS BI / EM / SAS programming
• Experienced in health care data modeling
• Ability to partner with business/ analytical staff and
• Inquisitive and quick learner capable of learning skills they do not possess We are looking for an individual who will lead our team in health care data management. We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the following attributes:
• Undergraduate degree in technical discipline
• Willingness to travel up to 40%
• Knowledge of Hadoop
• Experience with SAS DataFlux
• Experience with Oracle and XML
• General experience / knowledge of web services, XML, etc.
• Ability to train customer personnel on SAS EG / DI and DQ, at a high level
• Master’s degree in Health Care related area or Computer Science